In the heart of Valle de Guadalupe discover a Magical Paradise
In the heart of Valle de Guadalupe Valle de Guadalupe is a wine region located in the state of Baja California, Mexico. In the Valle de Guadalupe, around 90% of wines are produced throughout Mexico. It includes 10,000 hectares of cultivation, with an approximate of 72 wineries in its different valleys. The region has gained an international reputation during the last decade due to its warm variety and unique blends. It has a beautiful Mediterranean climate. The region located half an hour from the center of Ensenada, is the ideal destination for those lovers of gastronomy who enjoy drinking a good glass of wine. We recommend you try our restaurant SALVIA MÁGICA. Enjoy a weekend full of good food, wine and good memories by someone special. You can not wait for the time to return!
“I have to say that it is one of the best boutique hotels I have ever stayed in. For being recently opened I must say they did awesome with this boutique hotel. It feels very personal and private. At the time of check in we had excellent customer service and great recommendations for activities to do around the area. Once we got to our cabin we were surprised On how clean it was and the VIEW OMG AMAAAZIIING!!! Breath taking and beautiful. Perfect for our little romantic getaway 💕 Thank you contemplación!!! We will be back on our next wine trip”
Rooms & Lofts
Spend the night at one of our luxury and independent Suites & Rooms. Enjoy the perfect sunset and sunrise while relaxing in your room or in one of our many magical amenities.
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
1 Living Room w/ 1 Sofa Bed (2 people)
1 Dining Table
INDULGENCE AT ITS FINEST
Just two hours south of San Diego, Guadalupe Valley in Baja California México, has become a hot destination for wine, artesanal beer & food.
Salvia Blanca is a campestre-style restaurant. Made with fresh and organic ingredients, some even are grown in our own greenhouse and gardens.
How to get here?
1. Take the Scenic Road towards Ensenada.
2. Arriving at the last toll booth when arriving in Ensenada, they will look for LA RUTA DEL VINO (the Wine Route) entrance.
3. Passing the bridge is the entrance to La Ruta Del Vino (the Wine Route), drive into the bridge and cross it.
4. They will follow that route, for approximately 15 min.
5. They continue until they announce: Corona Del Valle and Don Tomas.
6. As a signal you will see a very large radio antenna on the right side, just in front of your left side will be the entrance to Corona Del Valle, Don tomas, Xecué and Contemplación.